Welcome to Sunnydale Garden Centre
Sunnydale Garden Centre opened in May 2001, taking over the site from a local company which had operated there since 1995.
Since taking over, we have made large scale investments into the business, developing the existing site as well as expanding the already extensive plant area. We now offer one of the widest selection of shrubs, climbers and herbaceous plants in Wales. New and unusual plants are a speciality of our well presented plant area.
If you live in a mild area and left carrots, beetroot and potatoes in the soil, lift them now. Only store those roots that are healthy and without rots or pest presence. Parsnips should be left in the ground as they taste better once frosted.
- October - HTA Plant of the Moment in search of berried treasure 1 October 2016
- Over one in ten native species of plant and wildlife in Britain are facing extinction 30 September 2016
- Green walls and roof gardens play a far greater part in improving city living 28 September 2016
- Sow winter lettuce 26 September 2016
- The ultimate harvest festival gets under way next weekend 23 September 2016