Welcome to Sunnydale Garden Centre
Sunnydale Garden Centre opened in May 2001, taking over the site from a local company which had operated there since 1995.
Since taking over, we have made large scale investments into the business, developing the existing site as well as expanding the already extensive plant area. We now offer one of the widest selection of shrubs, climbers and herbaceous plants in Wales. New and unusual plants are a speciality of our well presented plant area.
Tuck up your dahlias
Lift your dahlia tubers the moment frost blackens the foliage to protect the tender roots from frost. Trim back tall shoots, shake off excess soil and pack in dry compost to wait out the winter in a frost-free greenhouse or indoors. They'll shoot back up again next spring.
- It’s Wild about Gardens Week this week 24 October 2016
- Two elm trees thought extinct in Britain have been discovered 21 October 2016
- Dry tomatoes and other fruits 19 October 2016
- A prison in Lancashire has won a prestigious award for its gardens 17 October 2016
- Clear away plant supports 14 October 2016