Welcome to Sunnydale Garden Centre
Sunnydale Garden Centre opened in May 2001, taking over the site from a local company which had operated there since 1995.
Since taking over, we have made large scale investments into the business, developing the existing site as well as expanding the already extensive plant area. We now offer one of the widest selection of shrubs, climbers and herbaceous plants in Wales. New and unusual plants are a speciality of our well presented plant area.
If you have not done so already its not to late to get out on a dry day and cut back in the garden. If your soil is heavy use a wide board placed between the plants to get in between the plants, if your soil is light a frosty day can allow clean access. Once you have cut back and removed debris fork over the surface around the plants and bury annual weeds. Whilst out with the fork it's not to late to roughly dig over vegetable plots to expose the soil to frosts. This not only breaks the soil down for spring sowing but also kills off a good number of annual weed seed.
- A new pop-up ‘White Garden’ at Kensington Palace is to pay tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales 2 December 2016
- DECEMBER – HTA PLANT OF THE MOMENT FESTIVE FAVOURITES – HTA THE HOLLY AND THE IVY 1 December 2016
- Ambassadors for gardening are setting out to enthuse a new generation 30 November 2016
- The National Allotment Society (NAS) says it is ‘very disappointed’ 28 November 2016
- The RHS is calling for keen amateur garden photographers 24 November 2016