Welcome to Sunnydale Garden Centre
Sunnydale Garden Centre opened in May 2001, taking over the site from a local company which had operated there since 1995.
Since taking over, we have made large scale investments into the business, developing the existing site as well as expanding the already extensive plant area. We now offer one of the widest selection of shrubs, climbers and herbaceous plants in Wales. New and unusual plants are a speciality of our well presented plant area.
Trim lawn edges
Trim the edges of your lawn for a crisp, smart look to take your garden neatly into autumn. Use a half-moon edging tool to slice vertically through the turf in a straight line along the edge of each bed, flicking the soil away to create a sharply-defined line.
- Boost your soil with green manures 30 August 2016
- The world’s longest double herbaceous borders 26 August 2016
- Plant flowers for bats and win some fantastic wildlife gardening prizes 19 August 2016
- Have a go at square foot gardening 17 August 2016
- Gardeners can play a key role in preventing flooding 15 August 2016